Tuesday, November 12, 2013

7dp3dt....Glimmer of Hope

So I POAS today.  Ladies, we have a faint postive in the house on 7dp3dt.  This was with FMP.  It was darker using FRER this afternoon after drinking a ton of water.  My incredible IVF nurse, Amber, wants to add a beta to my BW in the AM.  I feel different with this one then the last.  I didn't have a faint positive until 10dp3dt last time, BFP wasn't until 12pd3dt.  The betas were ok, but fizzled.  This early positive is a good sign that the numbers will be stronger. I'll take that and cautiously run with it.  I am admitting that I definately feel very different with this one.  We will see what my Jesus has to teach me with even this tiny step forward.  I think He knows that I am going to need to ease into believing this with lots of glimmers and twinkles of hope, heck...I need flashes and strobe lights of hope along the way! And in between glimmmers and strobes, I promise, this girl is going to just breathe.  Breaths of gratitude.  Someday, a big sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment