Sunday, November 17, 2013

12dp3dt Today is grilled cheese and tomato soup

There is something simple about today.  Something uncomplicated. Something colored with pale, light, almost tranquil colors.  Colors that don't challenge. Colors that don't soothe. Just the colors of softness, the colors created by natural light.  There is no tryinging going on here.  No real yearning.  There is just being right where we are. Yesterday was a culunary experience, today is grilled cheese and tomato soup.  Tomorrow will be soon enough for the praying and the hoping and the yearning and the worry to begin again.  Today I am going to let enough be enough.  I'm going to just be where I am. Today I'm not going to try to move the boulder.  Today I'm going to build a picnic on it instead.  Let the light of the sun tell me what to smile about, today I'm going to just be. Today I'm going to spend some time with the Son. Anyone wish to join me?  It's lovely here...

No comments:

Post a Comment