Monday, November 11, 2013

6dp3dt This Girl is Just Going to Breathe

Some days I'm wasting my life waiting, whether I'm waiting to test, waiting for the next cycle, waiting to recover from a loss, waiting to afford the next step, I'm waiting, waiting, waiting and wasting, wasting, wasting.  Today I've had enough waiting. So, I'm adding something to my "plan".  While I'm waiting, I'm also going to just breathe.  Just do something simple like fill my lungs and empty them. Just stop wearing my sholders as earrings in the space in between, and just rest.  Here is what I know to be true, I absolutely know that when I'm rushing in my mind toward the next, I'm completly missing what God has for me in the present, specifically in His "presence".  I'm going to rest and breathe and open my eyes.  I'm going to be thankful and present to the people all around me loving me through this.  There is heavy lifting to be done all around me, and right now I'm only supposed to lift ten lbs at a time. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to let other people, and my Jesus, do the heavy lifting right now (physically, emotionally, whatever). And in the in between, this girl is just going to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment