Friday, November 15, 2013

10dp3dt... Beta overachiever....You wanna see the #double...how about if it quadruples instead?!?!

Big sigh......friends, sisters, followers (few and fabulous!)....we are are having a great day in crazy I.V.effffed land!  The first beta was 39 on 8dp3dt, today, 10dp3dt we are happy to report a 189.  That is a strong and exciting increase and we aren't even at 14dp3dt yet.  I cried when I heard Amber say the numbers on the phone.  It was like the boulder that I keep wedged over the part of my heart that "hopes" that "dreams" that "yearns" moved away an inch, and I don't have words for what flooded over me at that moment.  In the same breath, my incredible nurse, Amber, said to me that my doctor was wanting to follow me closely, and he agreed to scan me a little earlier than usual. Not sure when, but I'm so thankful he agreed.  I also don't have words for the gratitude I feel for the campassion that I am being shown by the wonderful team at my clinic.  They are considering the losses we have endured, and are willing to soothe my heart with their consideration.  We go in for a third beta monday morning. I hope to happily report a number that moves that boulder just a little more.  As the will of God is revealed, moment by moment, test by test, I will be praising Him for each healing moment.  Tonight I'm doing more than "just breathing". Tonight, I feel the way I look in the pic that decorates this blog...the salt air blowing in my face, my face turned up, my arms out, focused in prayer and praise and hope on my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment